Friday, February 22, 2008

Salon Time!!!!










well yeaterday i did Tara's hair...her hair was blonde on top and a little darker on the bottom...well we decided that we would do a level three...Melissa knows what im talking about. It is a very very dark color. So i put it all over and then i cut her bangs really cool. anyways...The color processed for thirty five minutes so we were having fun taking some pictures! :) Tara is the one i went to Beauty school with. I don't think i have a picture of the finish product. but i will for sure put one up when i get one! OK well...i don't have those pictures on my computer. I will get them. But here are some other ones from girls that i work with! One is Mesh (she is the one that is getting her hair done) and Taylor they are both awesome!

5 comments:

Lynn said...

looks like your having fun. keep putting pictures on ok. love ya and stay safe and make good choices ok.
mom

Melissa said...

I almost thought that first picture of the girl was Amanda haha...Things look like they are going good for and that you are having a blast...did you get Coley's letter yet? Love ya sis

Amanda said...

Melissa, are you on crack? That girl doesn't look like me...weirdo!

how fun! Great job Mallory. We are so proud of you!

Melissa said...

I wish I was on crack!!!

Amanda said...

You look like you are crack