Monday, March 10, 2008

Families!

So i was at church today and i was sitting there in Sacrament meeting...and i just started thinking about how much i really do love my family. I am so blessed and grateful to have a family that cares about me so much. I know I can be a handful at times and I am glad that they have all stayed by my side and believed in me when I had the most random ideas. I know that me moving to Utah was a hard decision for my family to trust...but I know i am supposed to be here...I do miss my family a lot and i miss family dinners and have wrestling matches but i love each of your so much and I am so grateful that you are in my life thanks for everything you have done for me! I love you all!!
Mow Mow Baby!!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Awwwww......tears

We miss you too! We are so happy that you are doing so good!!!!! We miss your fun attitude!

Can't wait to see you in April! We will have to hang out!

Lynn said...

WE MISS YOU TOO HONEY. i can't say anymore or i will start crying. see ya.
mom